AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition Graphics Driver 18.7.1 for Windows 7 64-bit
- Earthfall: Up to 28% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 2560x1440 (1440p). - Earthfall: Up to 22% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 2560x1440 (1440p). - Earthfall: Up to 27% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon RX 560 (4GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).Fixed Issues:
- Fortnite Season 5 may experience an application hang on some Radeon graphics products when throwing stars are visible on screen. - Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice may experience flickering or corruption on some Radeon graphics products. - Display modes may sometimes appear as not available when setting resolution or refresh rates of a display. - CorelDraw may experience slower than expected performance. - Memory clocks may remain at higher than expected values on some displays after changing resolution or refresh rates. - Some displays may exhibit black screen flickering when booting to desktop when using DisplayPort.Known Issues:
- Virtual Super Resolution settings may not retain after updating to this Radeon Software release. - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus may experience an application crash when disabling Asynchronous Compute via game settings. - Graphics and memory clocks may remain at higher than expected values after watching a video or using Windows DVR while in game. A workaround is to reboot the system. - Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off. - Radeon WattMan gauges may report as zero on secondary graphics products in multi GPU enabled system configurations.Package Contents:
- The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 installation package contains the following: Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 Driver Version 18.20.19.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.12019.1010).NOTE:
- This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support. - When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 for the Windows operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1. - Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility:
- Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics - Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics - Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon Pro Duo - AMD Radeon R7 300 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R7 200 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R5 300 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R9 Nano Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R5 200 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R9 300 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7700 - HD 7900 Series GraphicsAMD Ryzen Desktop Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics Compatibility:
- AMD Ryzen 5 2400G - AMD Ryzen 3 2200GRadeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD Radeon R9 M300 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R7 M200 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R7 M300 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R5 M200 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R5 M300 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics - AMD Radeon R9 M200 Series Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series GraphicsAMD Desktop APU Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon R4, R5, R6, or R7 Graphics - AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon R5 or R7 Graphics - AMD Athlon Series APUs with Radeon R3 Graphics - AMD Sempron Series APUs with Radeon R3 GraphicsAMD Mobile APU Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon R3, R4, R5, R6, R7, or R8 Graphics - AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon R5, R6, or R7 Graphics- AMD FX-Series APUs with Radeon R7 Graphics- AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon R2 Graphics- AMD Radeon HD 8180 - HD 8400 Series GraphicsAMD Issue Reporting Form:
- This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.How-To Uninstall AMD Radeon Software:
- Start by opening the Control Panel - For Windows 10/8.1, right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu - For Windows 7, click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu - In the Control Panel select Programs and Features - Select AMD Install Manager and then click Uninstall/Change - Check all items, and then click the Uninstall button. - Note: If you had others versions of AMD drivers installed previously, you should get an additional prompt providing the options to remove All Versions or Current Version. - Select All Versions to remove all AMD drivers and application components (recommended). - Select Current Version will uninstall only the latest version of the drivers and its related components. - The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components. - Select Restart Now to complete the uninstallation process. - To verify that the AMD Radeon Software has been removed from the system, return to the Program and Features list, and check that there are no AMD entries. If AMD specific entries are still listed, remove them using the above process.How-To Install AMD Radeon Software:
- Ensure that any existing versions of AMD Radeon Software on the system have been uninstalled before proceeding with installing a new driver. - Close all opened applications including anti-virus, firewall, remote-access, or webcam software before attempting the install process. - Double-click the downloaded file and select Install to begin file extraction process. - Note: It is recommended to use the default destination folder for installation. - Select the desired components or keep default selection (recommended) and click Install. - The drivers and software components will begin installing. - Note: The screen will flicker whilst the AMD Radeon Software is being installed. If you have multiple displays, some of them may turn black for a few seconds. - Once the drivers and software have been successfully installed, choose Restart Now - Note: A system restart is required to complete the installation process.??‹About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes. It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered. When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset). Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect. That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.