DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 8.5 M2
- DisplayLink DL-6950 video playback improvements - Gigabit Ethernet speed improvements on lower end platforms - Alternate encoding developer preview (details on 8.5 beta forum) - Other performance and reliability improvementsIssues fixed in 8.5 M2 release (8.5.3595.0/8.5.3594.0)
- Outdated Windows 7 installation not supporting SHA-256 hashing could install the DisplayLink driver but machine would not boot properly due to signature validation failing. SHA-1 is obsolete and machines should be kept up-to-date though. (27807, 28101)- To improve user experience, temporarily disabled DL-6950 U1/U2 link power management on USB PID 0x6005 only whilst supplier investigates a USB 3.1 Gen 2 HC+hub interoperability issue. (27481)Versions:
- Software Package Version: 8.5.3739.0- DisplayLink Ethernet Driver Version: 8.5.3447.0- DisplayLink Audio Driver Version: 8.5.3357.0Windows 7 - Windows 10 Build 10586:
- DisplayLink Core Software Version: 8.5.3595.0Windows 10 Build 14393 onwards:
- DisplayLink Graphics Driver Version: 8.5.3594.0Devices supported:
- DL-6910 / DL-6950 - DL-5500 / DL-5700 / DL-5900 / DL-5910 - DL-41xx - DL-3100 / DL-3500 / DL-3700 / DL-3900 / DL-3950 - DL115 / DL125 / DL165 / DL195Known Issues and Limitations:
- When upgrading from R8.1, disconnecting and re-plugging the USB of the product using DisplayLink technology is necessary (25057, 25075) - Windows 7 requires Microsoft KB3033929 or later installed to validate SHA-256 driver signature hashing. SHA1 has been deprecated (23965) - Devices with mass storage or auto-install are not supported by Windows 10 Anniversary Update UMDF USB driver DisplayLink uses (21959) - Windows 10 Anniversary Update sets the wrong preferred mode 9124025 (23871)- 8.5 M0 and 8.5 M1 may install on outdated Windows 7 machines without SHA-256 support and impact booting. March 2015 Security KB3033929 or newer must be installed for proper operation. (27807)To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met. - Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop). - Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file. - Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary). - Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process. - Follow the on-screen instructions. - Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes. It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered. When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset). Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect. That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.