MikroTik RouterOS ARM Firmware 6.41 RC 4
- RouterOS (v6.40rc36-rc40 and) v6.41rc1+ contains new bridge implementation that supports hardware offloading (hw-offload).
- This update will convert all interface "master-port" configuration into new bridge configuration, and eliminate "master-port" option as such.
- Bridge will handle all Layer2 forwarding and the use of switch-chip (hw-offload) will be automatically turned on based on appropriate conditions.
- The rest of RouterOS Switch specific configuration remains untouched in usual menus for now.
- Please, note that downgrading to previous RouterOS versions will not restore "master-port" configuration, so use backups to restore configuration on downgrade.What's new in 6.41rc4:
- bridge - implemented software based vlan-aware bridges;
- switch - "master-port" conversion into a bridge with hardware offload "hw" option (CLI only);
- bridge - general development of hw-offload bridge implementation (introduced in v6.40rc36);
- bridge - show "admin-mac" only if "auto-mac=no";
- rb922 - restored missing wireless interface on some boards;Other changes since 6.40:
- CRS3xx - switch VLAN configuration integrated within bridge VLAN configuration with hw-offload;
- arp - fixed invalid static ARP entries after reboot on interfaces without IP address;
- bonding - improved relialibility on bonding interface removal;
- bridge - fixed ARP setting (introduced in v6.40rc36);
- bridge - fixed multicast forwarding (introduced in v6.40rc36);
- bridge - implemented dynamic entries for active MST port overrides;
- bridge - implemented software based "igmp-snooping" (CLI only);
- bridge - implemented software based MSTP (CLI only);
- bridge - removed "frame-types" and "ingress-filtering" for bridge interfaces (introduced in v6.40rc36);
- certificate - show "Expired" flag when initial CRL fetch fails;
- e-mail - do not show errors when sending e-mail from script;
- firewall - properly remove "address-list" entry after timeout ends;
- hotspot - improved user statistics collection process;
- interface - improved interface state change handling when multiple interfaces are affected at the same time;
- ippool6 - try to assign desired prefix for client if prefix is not being already used;
- lte - allow to specify the MAC address for passthrough mode;
- ppp - added client support for Sierra MC7750;
- rb2011 - fixed possible LCD blinking along with Ethernet LED;
- sftp - added functionality which imports ".auto.rsc" file or reboots router on ".auto.npk" upload;
- trafficgen - fixed "lost-ratio" showing incorrect statistics after multiple sequences;About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn't either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn't be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don't always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you're looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don't power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will improve your device.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.