NetXtremeFtp component for .NET (C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET) offers a number of classes that make the work of transferring files directly from your application using FTP/SSL (an extension of FTP which is fast becoming a standard for secure FTP) more easily. FtpClient class provides a number of convenience asynchronous methods and events that allow you to quickly create applications which can handle file transfers simultaneously. The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented.
* All the standard FTP file and directory operations (upload, download, rename, resume, abort,...).
* Supports folders synchronization.
* Supports compress or decompress data on-the-fly.
* Supports multi-threads upload and download.
* Supports FTP, FTP/SSL.
* Supports MODEZ, MODEB.
* Firewall and Proxy support.
* SSL2, SSL3, PCT and TLS support.
* X509 Certificate Management support.
* Large file support (>4GB).
* Supports IPv6.
* 100% managed code written in C#.
* Fully documented and 26 Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.