Random Walk Screen Saver 1.3
A free screensaver that draws lines on the screen in arbitrary directions, simulating a random walk.
- Random Walk doesnТ‘t come with an installation program, to keep it small for downloading.
- Click the link below, and save the "randomwalk.scr" file on your hard disk.
- If you are using Windows 95 or 98, you need to save randomwalk.scr in the Windows/System folder (usually on your c: drive).
- Browse to the downloaded file, and click on it with the right mouse button. Select the "Install" option.
- You can now configure the screen saver by clicking the "Settings" button.