DVD Flick 126.96.36.199 Beta
DVD Flick is Open Source, meaning that anyone can download and view or modify the programТ‘s source code. It also means that it is absolutely free of charge. Several external programs are used by DVD Flick to do the dirty work like encoding and combining of video material. All of these programs are free, some are Open Source too.
- Burn near any video file to DVD
- Support for over 45 file formats
- Support for over 60 video codecs
- Support for over 40 audio codecs
- Add your own subtitles
- Easy to use interface
- Burn your project to disc after encoding
- Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations
What's New in version 188.8.131.52 Beta:
- Fixed error 5 message upon adding a new titlesource file.
- Fixed bug in subtitle timecode generation that would cause some subtitles to end up having overlapping timestamps.
- Reverted AVI MP3AC3 audio delay calculation to 184.108.40.206 version.
- Debugging log mode (-debug all)
- Fixed menus not being able to be generated in certain occasions.
- Aborting encoding while files were being multiplexed would still skip to do the next files.
- Fixed Force MPEG-2 copy option not being saved in project files.
- Fixed missing thumbnail for video sources added to a title.
- Fixed poweroffshutdown issue.