- Straight Forward and Very Simple, and Very Stable GUI.
- Programmed for both beginners and advanced users.
- Supports all Video Inputs (All that plays in your MediaPlayer)
- Output Container: AVI,MP4
- Audio Output formats : MP3 (ABR,CBR,VBR) , AC3 (Original)
- Perfectly Working Pause/Resume (Hibernation Tested)
- Automatic Resize and Cropping.
- Automatic Deinterlace.
- Automatic Inverse Telecine.
- Automatic Audio Delay Correction and AC3 Normalization
- Dual-Core and Multi-threading Support (xvid_encraw)
- Frontend to the Commandline Encoder (xvid_encraw) and hence is fast.
- Intrgrated Script Editor for editing AVS Scripts for advanced users.(Complete control over your encodes)
- Extremely Less-CPU Intensive (Very Rarely goes above 0%)
- Support for Custom Matrices.
- Low-Priority Mode to use the computer while encoding without much difference in speed.
- Direct Encoding from CD/DVD Supported.
- No junky temporary files. Just the clean encode completed file.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
- AviSynth 2.5 or above.
WARNING: Currently, no software is able to successfully mux video and audio to AVI in Windows Vista. Hence though the encode takes place fine, the final Muxed result will be corrupted. Its is highly recommended that you use only MP4 in Windows Vista.Some say that it is because Vista doesnТ‘t write muxed AVIТ‘s correctly. One has to wait until Microsoft fixes it.