Some of the adventures ScummVM supports include Adventure SoftТ‘s Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2; RevolutionТ‘s Beneath A Steel Sky, Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2; Flight of the Amazon Queen; WyrmkeepТ‘s Inherit the Earth; Coktel VisionТ‘s Gobliiins; Westwood StudiosТ‘ The Legend of Kyrandia and games based on LucasArtsТ‘ SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) system such as Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max and more. You can find a thorough list with details on which games are supported and how well on the compatibility page.
Among the systems on which you can play those games are Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Dreamcast, PocketPC, PalmOS, AmigaOS, BeOS, OS/2, PSP, PS2, SymbianOS/EPOC and many more.
- Support for the FREEWARE adventure Lure of the Temptress (available for download here)
- Seven other new supported games: I Have no Mouth, and I Must Scream, Elvira 1 and 2, Waxworks (Amiga version only) and 3 Sierra pre-AGI games for children
- Two newly available ports: iPhone and Maemo
- Support for the Mac version of The Legend of Kyrandia and the Amiga version of Nippon Safes
- Better support for Sierra AGI games
- Improved support for modern 64-bit systems
- Support for FLAC encoded music in Broken Sword 1 for the purists among you
- Better support for non-English versions of games, including eastern languages
- Sound compression for SAGA games