Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet Firmware/Driver July 20, 2017 for Windows 10
- Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. driver update for Marvell ACASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter 15.68.9114.29 implements changes to meet EU regulatory requirements.
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel Iris Graphics 540 184.108.40.20627 improves DX12 and power performance.
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Embedded Controller Firmware 103.1744.256.0 improves system stability.
- Surface driver update for Surface Management Engine 220.127.116.119 improves system stability.
- Surface driver update for Surface UEFI 107.1741.768.0 improves Wi-Fi performance when waking from sleep.
- Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. driver update for Marvell ACASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller 15.68.9114.29 implements changes to meet EU regulatory requirements.
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel SST) Audio Controller 18.104.22.1682 improves video performance in some applications.
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel SST) OED 22.214.171.1242 improves video performance in some applications.
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Accessory Device 1.1.507.0 improves system stability.
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Pen Pairing 126.96.36.199 enable Surface Pen simple pairing and features.
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Integration 188.8.131.52 enables Power Slider feature improving battery life, and improving adaptive brightness feature.Note:
- When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
- If you update the operating system on your Surface, this will clear your existing update history.
- Firmware updates cannot be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier versionAbout Tablet Firmware:
By applying this firmware, your tablet can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device's usage time, as well as several other changes.
The installation process isn't much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make it as easy as possible: usually, you must transfer the new firmware to the tablet, and initiate the upgrade from the setup menu.
However, due to the large number of tablets and manufacturers, as well as various ways for entering update mode, we recommend that you read the installation guide, and perform the upgrade only once you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your tablet model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Therefore, if this package is developed for your tablet, click the download button, refer to the update instructions, and apply the new firmware. Also, don't forget to constantly check our website so that you don't miss any new releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.