HP Pavilion dm4-3099se Broadcom Bluetooth Driver 6.5 for Windows 7 64-bit
- Microprocessor: 2.50 GHz 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2450M Processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz
- Memory: 6GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM)
- Video Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Video Memory: Up to 1696MB total graphics memory
- Hard Drive: 640GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD+ Anti-glare LED-backlit display (1600 x 900)
- Network Card: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth with WiDi
- Sound: Beats Audio with 2 speakers and a subwoofer
- Keyboard: Full-size red backlit keyboard
- Pointing Device: HP Imagepad with on/off button and precision multi-touch gesture support.
- Security: Kensington MicroSaver lock slot, Power-on password, Accepts 3rd party security lock devicesChanges:
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the bluetooth does not function properly to transfer files between PCs.
This package contains the files needed for installing the Bluetooth driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.About Bluetooth Drivers:
Installing the system's Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system's OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don't forget to regularly check with our website so that you don't miss any updates.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.