Sony Bravia KD-75X9405C HDTV Firmware 3.885
- Adds support for HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) HDR format via HDMI input
- Reduces input lag for 4K HDR gaming
- Resolves issue where the right-hand side of the screen becomes bright when changing input from HDMI (4K signal input) to Terrestrial
- Resolves sound skipping when using Sonos sound bar
- Resolves stuttering playback on Amazon video when pressing ACTION MENU or VOL+/- buttons
- Resolves poor video quality on BBC iPlayer when using “Watch from start” featurePrevious Benefits and Improvements
This firmware update introduces Android Marshmallow to Sony's Android TV
- The following issues are resolved by this firmware:
- Continuous reboot after installing firmware version 3.843
- All frequencies are output from the SWF-BR100 Wireless Subwoofer
- Incorrect USB video aspect ratio display for 21:9 content
- Slow TV response rate with Astra signal
- Judder issue with HDMI Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) signal after deep standby
- Recording issue with Stofa Neotion Dual CAM
- Electronic program guide (EPG) when viewing sales or advertising (Barker) channel with video and audio enabled
- Voice command issues
- Channel list issue when importing new lists
- Network connection failure (WLAN/LAN)
- Danish mistranslations
- Danish DR issue - playback stops when closing dialog box
- When turning off the TV via the remote, audio remains on for 2-3 seconds after the screen turns off
- EPG information not available on Spanish TVE
- Slow response time on satellite channel setting screens
- Abnormal “Pop” noise when changing the channel
- TV doesn’t turn on after performing a factory data reset
- Black picture when CI+ CAM is inserted
- No picture / audio on FunBox 4K UHD satellite channel
- Blinking light appears when opening the guide
- YouTube cast issue when language is set to Hebrew
- HDMI Dynamic Range malfunction
- Issue with 'Auto picture' mode
- Football mode functionality issue after performing a power cycle
- Resolves the juddering issue when using a UHD Set-top box
- Reduces input lag for HDR Video mode (4K HDR TV models only: X85C, S85C, X91C, X90C, X93C, X94C). After performing the update, please change one of the following settings:
- Go to [Picture settings]>[Advanced settings] > [Reset] > and select [Reset]
- Change the Motionflow setting to [OFF]
- Improves the stability of the TVRestrictions
- Only for use with TV sold in Europe. Not all models are sold in all countriesHow to download the Updater:
Before you install the update, you'll need to download it from the Internet and save it to a USB stick
- Read and accept the terms and conditions below and click download file.
- When prompted, save the file to your Desktop.
- Open Windows explorer, locate the downloaded file sony_tvupdate_2015_3885_eub_auth.zip, and unzip it.
- A folder called sony_tvupdate_2015_3885_eub_auth will now be created in your local drive, and inside this folder you will find the file sony_dtvxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx (.pkg)
- Copy or drag & drop the file sony_dtvxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx (.pkg) to the root of your USB deviceInstall the update
Once you've downloaded the update file, you can install it on your TV. Just follow the simple steps below.
The process can take up to 15 minutes and during the installation your TV will turn off before turning itself back on.
- Turn on the TV
- Insert your USB device containing the file sony_dtvxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx (.pkg) into the USB slot of the TV set
- A series of different messages will appear on the TV screen - follow the on screen instructions
- The update will start and a white Led light will start blinking on the front panel of the TV, and the Update icon will appear on the TV screen - Do not remove the USB or turn off the TV.
- After several minutes, the TV will turn off and then turn back on to complete the update and a confirmation message is displayed on the TV set. - Do not remove the USB device or turn off the TV set.
- After the TV turn back on, remove your USB device from the USB slotAbout TV Firmware:
By upgrading your TV firmware version, you will benefit from improved image quality, fixed various noise issues, enhanced Internet connectivity (if available), boosted stability and usability level, as well as from several other changes.
However, you should first check that this release is compatible with your TV model and that it specifically resolves a problem that you have been encountering or makes changes that you deem useful.
In addition to that, since there are numerous TV models and manufacturers, as well as several methods for updating the software version, we recommend that you refer to the product guide, familiarize yourself with the procedure, and initiate the upgrade only when you have completely understood the steps.
Bear in mind that, in the event of an update failure encountered by trying to apply an improper firmware or if you don't successfully succeed to install the new software, the TV can suffer serious malfunctions.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this release, click the download button, get the package, and refer to the update guide to upgrade the TV firmware. Also, if you want to stay up to date with latest releases, check with our website as often as possible.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.