Pazera Free Video to Flash Converter 1.0
Pazera Free Video to Flash Converter is the freeware application which convert the most popular video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, MOV and other) into Flash Video format (FLV, SWF). Video files generated by this program can be published on your web site, blog etc.
The application allows you to convert full movie or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Pazera Free Video to Flash Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button. If video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
The most important features:
- Supported video formats: AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT.
- Large number of options.
- 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
- Saving and restoring encoder settings.
- DonТ‘t need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click videotoflash.exe.
- Portability. This program can be run from portable devices.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! - for commercial and non-commercial use. No limitations, no adware, no spyware.
Created with a legal and registered version of the Turbo Delphi Explorer.