Quick AVI Creator 126.96.36.1998
The extra goal of the Quick AVI Creator is the absolute tuning of the output. To accomplish this goal, QAC uses AvsP which is the main difference between Quick AVI Creator and other video conversion front-ends.
Therefore you have the full control of the generated Avisynth script, thus you take advantage of every feature that the Avisynth offers. You can preview the output, resize, trim, deinterlace, if necessary, change frame rate, add Avisynth filters like denoise, etc.
Obviously a proper decoding filter for decompressing AVI, DivX, XviD, etc. should be installed. If you havenТ‘t already one, my suggestion is ffdshow.
In order to install and run Quick AVI Creator package in platform NT systems, you must be logged in at least with a Power User account.
What's New in version 188.8.131.528:
- Added support for 2 more output container modes:
- MKV container performed by XviD encoder.
- MKV container performed by x264 encoder.
- Added mkvmerge part of MKVToolnix v2.2.0 (GNU-GPL).
- Added option for AAC audio when container is mp4 or mkv.
- Added Faac v1.25.0 (GNU-GPL).
- Bug fixed: Incorrect parsing of DVD audio delay if any.
- Bug fixed: Incorrect parsing of 3:2 pull down film. (DGIndex force film option)
- Bug fixed: Process priority is now set to idle while running in backround waiting for AvsP.
- VSFilter revert to version 1.0.14 18/9/2007.
- DGIndex/DGDecode changed to v1.49 build independent from msvc*80 libraries.
- Installer: Added function to install msvc*80 libraries if needed.
- Several minor corrections/improvements performed.